Friday, November 2, 2007

Fish sticks

We are heading on a fun weekend get away to Mount Princeton Hot Springs. YEAH! We plan to swim in the hot springs, do some fishing, go hiking (we all have new hiking shoes), and just hang out.

I don't know where she got this, but Emma has been talking about fish sticks lately. As far as I know, she's never had them. I don't like fish so I don't buy it. Last night we realized she had a different "fish sticks" in mind. She said, "We will take the toothpicks and put our fish on them and eat our fish sticks!" How cute is that?! I love her innocent mind.

On a side note, my cousin-in-law Halee went to L.A. last weekend for a wedding, and she met lots of famous people! Her friend married the Hollywood producer of the show Bones, so there were lots of stars at her wedding. Including Patrick Dempsey! Granted he was the only one I really knew, but he was also in one of my all-time favorite chick flicks Can't Buy Me Love. I'm not one to be star struck, but I thought it was so cool Halee met and got a picture with Patrick.

*If the above link for Halee's blog doesn't work, try this one. It's a slide show from her trip with the rich and famous.

No comments: