Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What's Going On?!

I am at the Anne Graham Lotz taping of her new Bible study this week, which is why you will hear very little from me this week. I wanted to pass on some pics from my sister's birthday stamping party. It was a blast!

These are the party favors I made. I made the candy bags for the kids and the notepads for the grown up girls.



Here is the cute slide card we made. I love it! What a creative idea! My sister's SIL came up with it. She is a CTMH demonstrator.



Sorry I don't have pics from the actual party. I was sick that day so I forgot to get the camera out. Bummer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute!

I was praying for you yesterday. Hope you are having a wonderful time at the tapings. I also hope that all the transitions with Emma are working smoothly. I'm excited to hear all about it.

Anonymous said...

Sweet project!!! And love your card too!