Monday, June 30, 2008

Where am I?

I just thought I should let you know I am OK. Or at least my heart is still beating. I'm still breathing in and out. Being OK is relative isn't it?

We are going to San Antonio tomorrow for a low elevation, 10 year anniversary trip. I am looking forward to better days, being closer to sea level where the morning sickness seems to loosen its grip on me.

The baby I am carrying is very active. I mean very active! God has used that little life kicking my ribs to encourage me throughout the long days of nausea. I love to see the excitement on Tim and Emma's faces when they get to feel it. I am excited to meet this little person!

And I just want to say once again that celebrating our 10 year anniversary this week is such a wonderful feeling! Please read my earlier post about this special occasion. Many people talk about marriage being hard but I can say with complete honestly that thought has never crossed my mind. Being married to Tim is the best thing that has ever happened to me. We have a marriage that was made in heaven (literally) because God created us for one another. I am blessed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you! I'm glad you are at least okay. Have a super anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!! Glad God brought you in to all of our lives :) Have a lovely week in Texas

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you will be going to a low elevation! something tells me that you're going to have a natural athlete or dancer as your next child! can't wait to see him/her!

happy anniversary! hope you have a wonderful time! it was great to go back and read your "love story!" it was so cute.

blessings on you (Kiwi expression)!