Sunday, June 8, 2008

You're not gonna believe this....

Tim and Emma had the first camping trip of the summer planned for Friday night. As the week went on I was feeling better and better so at the last minute, I decided to go with them! I went camping!!! We had so much fun and I felt really good the whole time. It was just a one night get away, but it was well worth it!

We hiked down to the creek, and Tim fished while Emma and I soaked our feet and played games. We sat around the campfire and told stories and sang songs ~ we saw turkeys walk across our campsite ~ we saw bighorn sheep ~ we shot guns ~ played frisbee and just had a wonderful time together.

Here are highlights from our camping trip.



Emma and I leave for a week in Oklahoma City tomorrow morning, so we will be MIA for a while. I am sure we will have lots of pictures and stories to share when we return.

PS. I am exactly half way through my pregnancy today! Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I am so excited for you! Looks like you guys had a very fun time and felt well the whole time!

Yay!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Courtney and so happy that you were able to go camping and had a great time! Yaaaaay!