Monday, July 21, 2008

The weekend in pictures

Here's part of what our weekend consisted of. We went to Tim's Grandma's house and picked black raspberries and blackberries. Both are Emma's favorites, which is evidenced in the amount she ate as she picked.







I love to get generational pictures when I can. This is Grandma Beth (Tim's mom), Great Grandma Gladys (Tim's Grandma), Emma and her Daddy Tim.



We had another squirt gun fight Sunday afternoon because it was so hot. It felt great to me! Afterwards I soaked in Emma's pool with her. We called it the hot tub because it was so warm after sitting in the sun all day.




Oh, and I have to share this. We opened the front door one day and this is what we saw on our front porch. He wasn't too scared of us....can you tell?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, You are such an awesome wife! I love to check your blog and see how creative you are. It makes my day to see these pictures and read your captions. I love you.

me

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a great pic on the porch. The best days are spent in the pool!

Anonymous said...

What lovely pics,I especially love the one with Emma full of berries all over her face and hands,lol!
And the generation one is precious!
Wish I had a deer on my front porch,he's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Awww! What wonderful pics! You guys are so lucky to have so much family around.