Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

Decorating the gingerbread house.


Emma and her teacher Mrs. Moodie and her friend Leanne.


The gift Emma made for me at her Christmas party.


Singing Christmas songs at the party. They sang Silent Night in spanish. I was so impressed!



Emma playing Prince Caspian. Here's the outfit:
* Her horse * A baton for her bow * A racquetball case for her quiver * A small box for Lucy's medicine


My brother Tomy and Nate.


Emma rocking Nate to sleep.


Emma shoveling snow with a spoon because she couldn't find her snow shovel.


The finished gingerbread house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TFS the wonderful pics !!! Emma did a beautiful job with the gingerbread house!!! And Nate looks so happy with his uncle,he sure is growing fast!!!
Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!!

Unknown said...

It is a little hard to tell in the pic but I am pretty sure Cooper has the same "woodland creatures" outfit that Nate does. I loved that outfit but Cooper finally outgrew it. I can't believe how fast they grow!