Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New shiny necklace ~ A.K.A. ~ "My husband is so cool!"

Instead of getting me a new shiny necklace for having Nate, Tim got me a motorcycle! We went and test drive this one last night and fell in love with it, so Tim bought it for me. When I was still pregnant and we talked about getting me one, I would always jokingly say, "It will be a sign of my everlasting freedom from pregnancy—my liberation!" I had no idea how true that would be until I rode it last night. It was so much fun, and I felt like myself again for the first time in a very long time.


What makes it even cooler is that Tim and I now have matching motorcycles!


I can't wait to take it up in the mountains and ride the trails. My husband is so very cool!

3 comments:

fen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...

Wow, that's awesome. I didn't know you rode a motorcycle, but nothing surprises me when it comes to you! You are such a cool woman! :) I think you deserve every single inch of that bike with all you went through being pregnant! Enjoy!

Lorie said...

Ack...how cool is that! What a guy you have! :o)