Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Prayer Request

Update: Surgery is today at 5 pm central time. It should last about 2 hours.

Please pray for my Grandma Bennie Hall. She fell yesterday and split her head open and broke her pelvis. They took her to the hospital and found out she is in heart failure. The doctors have been monitoring her to see whether she will be strong enough to go through surgery to fix her hip. She's never had heart problems before, so we are hoping it is just in response to the trauma of her fall.



She will be 90 years old in May!

3 comments:

Diane said...

I will definitely keep her in my prayers. Hugs to all of you!

Tricia said...

So sorry to hear about your grandma....they are such precious gifts in our lives. I miss mine every day.

Laurie said...

I am sorry to hear about your grandma. I will keep her in my prayers. I can't believe she is shorter than you! She's too cute!;)