Monday, September 28, 2009

Party Recap

I had an awesome birthday party at my favorite mexican restaurant ~ Salsa Brava! Both sides of our immediate families came, so we were 25 strong! Here are a few of my favorite snapshots from the evening. (You can see more on Facebook.)

My biggest blessings!


Ready to party, y'all!


Delicious german chocolate cake from Creative Cakes by Carol.


Me and one of my besties ~ my Mom!


All the party gals!


Thanks to the most amazing family for celebrating with me and making it such a memorable birthday! Love y'all!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I am so glad you had a such a wonderful celebration! PTL!

Martha Jones said...

Looks like you had a great birthday! Spending time with family is awesome, and to have German Chocolate Cake on top of that, Perfect!