Sunday, November 1, 2009

Baby Nate is ONE!



Happy first birthday Nate! I can't believe you are one already ~ the past year has flown by. You bring so much joy and laughter to our family, and I am so grateful God blessed us with you. You are a sweet little boy with lots of energy and smiles. I look forward to watching you grow this year and teaching you all the things that little boys your age learn. But most of all, I look forward to telling you about Jesus as your understanding increases. I can't wait to see how God's plan for your life unfolds. I love you! ~ Mommy


2 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh. My. Gosh! Nate is ONE??? Girl, I totally remember, like it was yesterday when Nate was a newborn. Happy birthday Nate!

Bethany said...

Christina, you truly have a precious little guy there. I just wished I lived close by to enjoy him in person. You are such a great blogger, I appreciate the effort that you put into it. I love going on your blog each day.
Bethany