Monday, March 8, 2010

Baby shower, hiking, running...all in a weekend's time!

I can't believe its been a week since I last posted. It was a crazy week, indeed! Nate and I drove to Texas last Tuesday afternoon for my Uncle's funeral then turned around and came home Wednesday evening. I felt awful by the time we made it home. For two days I thought I was having a toothache, but on Friday the dentist confirmed a sinus infection. Yuck!

Saturday morning I threw a surprise baby shower for my sister-in-law Bonnie. She is pregnant with her fourth, so we had a "Pampers & Pedicures" shower. Everyone brought diapers for baby, pampering things for mommy-to-be and we all enjoyed pedicures!

All the girls waiting for Bonnie to arrive!


Emma gave all the girls foot massages and even painted a couple girl's toenails.





These were the party favors ~ a two pack of emory boards!



That afternoon I ran a 5K in preparation for my first race, which is five days away. WOW! I cannot believe I have made it this far. It's been fun, and I am really looking forward to Saturday.

Sunday after church we went for a hike in Ute Valley park. It was a beautiful day! Nate and Emma loved climbing on all the rocks.





I'm looking forward to getting back to our regular schedule this week, which means tons of laundry and cleaning today. Gotta go!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

What a fun and exciting weekend!