Monday, March 15, 2010

Mommy/Daughter Date A.K.A. Girls Day Out!

Tim and I believe it is really important to have one-on-one time with both of our kids on a regular basis. Unfortunately, Nate is at that age where most of my time is spent with him and Emma and I rarely get away together. So for Valentines Day I made her a scratch off card (seen here) and she won a girls day out with me. She's been asking for her date with me ever since!

We finally made it happen last Friday. Emma had a half day of school, so I picked her and we went to lunch then got pedicures at the mall. Emma's first professional pedicure!






We had a really great time! Emma thought it was so special to get her toes done like Mommy does. The question is...is she gonna be asking to do this on a regular basis? Because that is not something I believe in for a 6 year old.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What a sweet time for you girls!! Cass had her first pedi this summer on our vacay! Yay for Mother/Daughter pedi's!

Back At Ya Babe said...

Looking good! Isn't girl time just the best?