Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding Extras

These are some miscellany pics from our time in OKC that I wanted to share.

Our first night there we had dinner at Pops...one of the coolest burger joints on Route 66. They have hundreds of bottled drinks from all over the country...new and old!


Nate snagged an extra goodie bag from the rehearsal dinner.


Mendy set up the cutest reception ever! Her nature-lovers theme was so perfect. She had silver branches with river rock on the tables with pictures of her and Tomy clothes pinned to the branches.



They served their favorite snacks in these cute glass jars. Doesn't Mendy have the cutest handwriting?! Love it!



Drinks were served in Mason jars, and the guests got to keep them.


Mendy's parents and SIL helped set up the cupcake tower. I didn't get a picture, but I will share one when I get it from someone else. They were cute!



Mendy painted these these canvases for the ceremony and hung them on pillars.


There were so many special details, and I know I missed getting pics of many of them. But it was a special day and everyone really enjoyed themselves. I loved seeing Tomy's and Mendy's creativity in everything they put together for their special day.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

It has been neat seeing the photos of the wedding Cristina...thanks for sharing!