Thursday, July 1, 2010

The happiest 12 years of my life!

Tim and I are celebrating our 12 year anniversary this weekend! We're taking a family trip to one of our favorite destinations ~ Glenwood Springs.

I can't believe how the years have flown by. It's fun to look back and see how we've grown and changed and stayed the same...how God has added to our family...blessed us and tried us and guided us and loved us. Tim has always been a constant for me...constant love, constant support, constant laughs and constant loyalty. I have been blessed beyond measure to have such a wonderful, godly husband.

Happy anniversary, honey! You're the greatest blessing in my life. I am so thankful for you and the life we share. Love you!


This is us the night of our engagement (April 17, 1998).

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Happy Anniversary you two! What a wonderful example you are for your kids and those around you!

Laurie said...

Congratulations!! Happy 12th anniversary!:)

Lan said...

Wow! Have a wonderful anniversary!!! My husband and I will be 19 years tomorrow! Amazing how time flies by when you're having FUN! God bless!

Martha Jones said...

Happy Anniversary!