Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Heart of Thanks!

I can't even begin to count all the blessings in my life, but it sure is fun to try.

This Thanksgiving I am grateful for the way God meets me just where I am. I'm thankful for the way He has instructed my heart, led me down unknown paths, and provided wisdom just when I needed it.

I'm thankful for:
* My husband and his faithful love.
* My children and the joy and laughter they bring to our home.
* Opportunities to serve others.
* Extended family that is close by.
* Restored relationships.
* New friends and old alike.
* A place to call home.
* Living in a country where I am free to worship God.
* Unanswered prayers.
* Answered prayers.
* God's glorious riches.

The Lord has been gracious to me. How has He shown you grace this past year? I hope you'll take time to count your blessings and reflect on God's kindness. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: