Sunday, May 8, 2011

Best Mothers Day. Ever. Part 1

I will start by telling you my Mothers Day posts will be made in three separate parts. I am starting with this one...family pictures...because they are the reason I get to celebrate Mothers Day at all.

The two most precious kids!


Emma and Nate bring so much joy and laughter to my life. I feel so undeserving, and yet I thank God every day for counting me faithful to be their Mom.




Before I ever become a Mom, God blessed me with one amazing husband. Tim is my best friend and the greatest love of my life. He is a wonderful Daddy, godly husband and one of the most generous people you'll ever meet.


I am rich in family and deeply blessed.


Tim got me this hammock several years ago for Mothers Day, and now it is a Mothers Day tradition for us. And one of my favorite things to do.



My family spoiled me with flowers, ear rings and handmade cards.



(More on this card in another post.)

Thank you Tim, Emma and Nate for making me feel so loved and blessed today. I treasure you more than you'll ever know. Thank you God for allowing me to be a wife and mommy. My life is overflowing with love and joy. I am blessed!

1 comment:

Tom Eckert said...

So sweet Cristina! You are a precious mama I know. Your family is beautiful. Have a blessed week.

Love,
Bethany