Monday, June 18, 2007

Where does time go?

I can't believe it's been almost a week since my last post. Well we went camping over the weekend, and it was a wonderful get away. Tim and I experienced the best water skiing ever - through the early morning fog on water you could see your reflection in. It was heaven! I love to water ski because I love the way it feels to glide over the water. Our Fathers Day was fun and adventurous - from lunch at the in-laws, to motorcycle rides, to a bike ride and picnic at the park. Not exactly relaxing but fun nonetheless. I've been running 100 mph for so long that I long for the next camping trip as soon as we return home. I need to take a lesson from my friend Amy who posted about "saying no" to many activities. BUT summer seems so short and I love to pack in as many fun activities as possible. Maybe I'll say no in the fall. :)

On another front, I can't wait to post about my latest project - a card making frenzy. Stay tuned. Maybe I will have time tomorrow between our play date at the park and afternoon errands and an evening birthday party for Emma's cousin.

No comments: