Monday, June 25, 2007

No rest till summer is over!

We had a whirlwind weekend - jam packed with lots of fun water skiing, stamping cards, playing with cousins, saying good-bye to some friends, church, BBQs, etc. Tim and I decided we would catch up on rest when summer is over. With the awesome warm days we have been having, we can't make ourselves slow down. Colorado summers seem so short, so we are trying to make the most of it. This week I am helping with VBS in the mornings. There are over 1,000 kids and leaders involved. It was a little overwhelming but I had fun leading crafts for the first graders. I showed the card in the my last post to the groom-to-be and he gushed all over it, which made me very happy. I'm simply posting some of these boring details so you know I am still alive. It could be awhile before I have time to come up with something witty to post - my mind is on all the activities we have planned. Vacation is next week!

No comments: