Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thankful

My coffee-loving friend Amy challenged us to make a list of 20 things we are thankful for. So here goes:

1. I get to be a wife - I am so thankful for a Godly husband.
2. I get to be a mom - to a beautiful little girl.
3. Good friends.
4. Awesome teaching at church.
5. My mom.
6. Making cards for others.
7. Water skiing on glassy water.
8. The smell of pine trees in the forest.
9. A comfortable bed to lay my head at night.
10. Tomato soup. My fave!
11. My health.
12. Being able to bless others in need.
13. Great worship music.
14. Paul Potts - check him out on youtube.
15. A Bible verse that speaks to me at just the right time.
16. Phone calls from friends far away.
17. Dancing with my husband and daughter to old school rap.
18. Walks at the zoo.
19. New friends.
20. Laughter!

That was fun! You should do it, too. It's a real mood lifter.

Here is a picture of this week's project - I made a diaper wreath for my cousin-in-law who is having a baby in August.

No comments: