Monday, July 2, 2007

Nine years and counting...

Today is our 9 year anniversary (happy happy joy joy) and we leave this afternoon for our favorite water ski spot: Lake Navajo. I can't believe how time flies. It seems like yesterday that we were walking down the aisle, or moving into our first apartment, or building our house, or having our first baby. I feel so blessed that God gave me Tim. We have so much fun together, and I would truly rather be with my man than anyone else. Isn't that what being in love is all about?! Knowing that every experience is better when spent with the one that holds your heart?

We will be celebrating our anniversary trip with the other love of my life - Emma - and my younger brother Tomy (you're awesome brother man) and our dear friends Pat and Stacy who love water skiing as much as we do (you rock)! This anniversary day is just another reminder of how blessed I am. If this were all there were to my life, I'd be as content as can be. BUT I know God isn't done with me yet. I can't wait to see what comes next.

As a shout out to my incredible water skiing hunk of a husband, here are some pics from our water time last weekend.




I included one of me and Emma on the tube because I love our expressions.


Happy Anniversary honey! You make it so easy to be a submissive wife. I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!

No comments: