Monday, August 27, 2007

More Updates

Every year we have friends that give us a gift card for brunch at the Broadmoor for Christmas. So this weekend was our fourth annual brunch. We always have a great time! After we eat all the delicious food we can handle, (Tim loves the made-to-order omelets, I love the creme brulee, and Emma loves the hot chocolate) we walk around the lake looking at the swans and fish. Here are some pics from our day at the Broadmoor.



And as promised here are some pictures from my card making birthday party and the awesome cake Bonnie made. It's falling apart because it was 95 degrees that day and everything was melting, including us. By the way, the black thing on the cake is a little cowboy hat.



I am SO glad I can now add video to my blog. This is a video of Emma swimming on her own. We are so proud of her!

No comments: