Monday, November 12, 2007

Miss me????

We got back late last night from our Texas road trip. And, yes, we had a great time! It started Friday night with my cousin's football game. It was their last regular season game to see who would go to the play offs. They led most of the game, but things went horribly wrong and they were down by 14 points with 2 minutes left. We thought the game was over and their hopes of a play off season gone. BUT....they made an incredible comeback and won the game by one point! It was SO exciting! It's my cousin's senior year so that made it even better.

The next day I spent time with my Grandma Hall who is in a nursing home, and then we all enjoyed a wonderful 60th anniversary party for my other grandparents. Here are some pics from the day.

Grandma & Grandpa Cummins ~ 60 years of wedded bliss!

All the grandkids that were able to be there.

The kids, grandkids and great grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa.

Me & Grandma Hall.

One of my cousins made this family tree quilt. It has all the names of the kids, grandkids and great grandkids. She did an awesome job!

Our block is on the upper right.

The next day we went to church where my Grandpa was honored for being a veteran. Then we headed to my aunt & uncle's house for a BBQ.

Four generations ~ me, Emma, my mom and my grandma.

Emma, my nieces Kalie and Samantha and baby Jacey (my cousin's little girl).

My aunt and cousin from Chicago with my grandma.

Sadly we had to say goodbye and head back to CO after lunch. Even though it was short, it was lots of fun and worth every minute in the car.

No comments: