Monday, November 19, 2007

A wish for you

Because I know the next couple of days will be hectic and I don't know how much computer time I will get, I am passing this holiday wish on early.

For all my bloggity friends ~ Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you find more things to be grateful for than you can imagine.

Here are my top 10:
1. My God ~ who made beauty from ashes out of my life
2. Tim ~ a godly husband who makes me want to be the best wife I can be
3. Emma ~ a healthy little girl who makes me laugh every single day
4. My neighborhood ~ a daily reminder of God's beautiful creation and His blessing on my life
5. Old friends (like Diane) ~ who always have a listening ear and pray for me often
6. New friends (like Tiffiny) ~ who are ready for new adventures and share laughs with me
7. Being a stay-at-home mom ~ what a blessing to raise my daughter and teach her about Jesus every day
8. My family ~ we have so much fun together and I can't wait to play games with on Thanksgiving
9. Hot showers ~ my favorite place to rejuvenate and pray
10. Stamping ~ brings joy to my heart and allows me to use my creativity and hospitality

No comments: