Monday, November 26, 2007

Turkey left overs

We had a fun Thanksgiving day with my in-laws and lots of extended family. Emma drug out all kinds of stuff right in the middle of kitchen.


Halee and I were helping Liam do a puzzle but he got bored so we finished it up.

This is Tim's Grandma Byerly. I love getting multiple-generation pictures.

I always take family pics at holiday gatherings because it's fun to look back and see how everyone has changed.

Emma talked her two boy cousins into playing Barbies with her.

The next day we drove an hour to my parent's house for Thanksgiving dinner with my family. My brother Tomy was home from college and the girls had so much fun with him.





We did set up our Christmas tree and get all the decorations out this weekend, but that will be for tomorrow's post.

No comments: