Monday, December 3, 2007

Date Day & Night

This past Friday Emma spent the day and the night with her Grandma and Grandpa. So Tim and I got to go on a date! We had a great lunch together, did some shopping and Tim took me to see a wonderful movie called August Rush. I would highly recommend this movie. It's one of those rare movies with a great story and it's actually clean. I loved the music so much that I asked for the soundtrack for Christmas. Going into it, we knew it would be somewhat of a chick-flick but Tim really liked it too. And that's saying something. That evening we also had dinner with some friends and enjoyed a late night at the ice cream shop. It was wonderful fun, but I did miss Emma. Tim and I have decided that we need to make date night more of a regular occurrence. Any movie suggestions?!

No comments: