Thursday, November 29, 2007

A Great Day!

Today was the last day of our fall Bible study ~ and it was a wonderful one! The ladies all contributed to a grand brunch...we had fun laughing together...we watched an awesome Beth Moore video...and we had a very close personal time of sharing in small group. WOW!

This all started one day at the park when I asked my friend Tiffiny to lead a study with me. She said "yes" and before we knew it we had 50 women signed up for our study. It was such a wonderful experience that we have committed to facilitating another study in January. The new Beth Moore study on the Psalms. And the icing on the cake is that 36 of the ladies have already signed up to do it again. Yeah!!!

I feel different today. Like at the end of this study I have realized some of the work God has been doing in my life. I feel more patient. Unhurried. I feel cheerful and hopeful. I feel loved and in love. I feel excited yet calm. I feel God's favor ~ and that my friends is a glorious feeling.

No comments: