Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008!

As promised, here are pictures from our annual family dinner at the Sunbird. The second one is dark but I wanted you to see the awesome view of city lights ourside our window.




On New Years Day we had friends and family over to play games. My Tiffiny gave us a New Years gift of the game Apples to Apples. It was the "Party Game of the Year" for 2007, and I have to say it lives up to its award! We had a blast playing this game. We decided it was like Balderdash without the effort. Very fun game!

My brother Tomy got a game for his XBox for Christmas called Rockband. He brought it over for us to play. There is a guitar, drum and singer and you have to follow along with the music on the TV. You don't have to know how to play these instruments because they are color-coded and you just follow the prompts on the screen. The trick is hitting the right key or playing the right drum at the right time. If you are the singer, you have to hit the right notes. Another really fun game! Here are some pictures. Emma ~ being the musical prodigy that she is ~ LOVED it!




Today we are taking the Christmas decorations and tree down. Kind of a sad day, really. I wanted to leave it up longer, but I knew if I didn't do it today we would be in February before I got to it. So off I go...

No comments: