Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer is Upon Us

For those of us in Colorado it has taken a while to realize its summer. June was lots of rain and cool temps, but I think summer has finally broken through. We got to go swimming for the first time yesterday! Emma has been in VBS and worship arts camp. We've spent lots of time with friends and family at parties, cookouts and socials. I've enjoyed reading in the hammock, bike rides, grilling out and meals on the deck. Aaaahhhhh ~ I LOVE summer! This weekend we are heading to Breckenridge as a family to celebrate our 11 year anniversary! All that to say ~ these are the days of blog neglect! Who wants to be inside sitting at the computer when you can be outside enjoying a beautiful summer day?! So I will do my best to keep up with the occasional post, but just know that we are enjoying life and taking advantage of warm weather and time as a family. I hope you do the same. Happy summer!!!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I look forward to seeing your summer posts. Have a super time!