Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Recap a.k.a "I LOVE SUMMER!"

What a busy weekend we had! We spent Friday at the lake with my family doing what we love most ~ waterskiing, tubing, surfing and swimming!

Tim and the girls about to go for a tube ride.


My mom and sister jumping in from my Dad's boat.


Tim getting some surf time.


And me getting some ski time.


Tim & my BIL Jeff.


My mom and Nate hanging out.


My mom and the girls getting a ride.


My Dad and Mom and my sister and Nate on the fishing boat.


On Saturday we spent the day in the mountains with my parents and my Aunt Denise, Uncle Terry and cousin Brian who were visiting from Texas.

Emma with the first catch of the day.


Me and my Aunt Denise.


Emma and Kalie (my niece) fishing.


Everyone hanging out on the shore.


My Dad, Uncle Terry and cousin Brian trying to get in on the action.


Nate trying to find something to get into.


And of course Nate wants to fish too!


After fishing we went to Bishop's Castle. One man has spent his life building this castle...it is so interesting!




On Sunday the guys went fishing again so the girls (and Nate) went to church, had brunch at the Sunbird and visited the Zoo!

At the Sunbird.



Fun at the zoo!



Emma got to pet an albino wallaby!


It was a super fun weekend but we were pretty tired come Monday!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks like a fun-filled weekend!! Love lake trips and how fun to spend time with family!:)

Crazy how you did the same trip with same stops to the GC...did you happen to stop by the Petrified Forest too!?? We did that day 2!!

Diane said...

Looks like you all had a terrific time!!!!
Great pics,TFS!