Monday, June 21, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner Decorations

We had the best time in OKC...despite the incredible heat and humidity! I have tons of pictures to show you, so I will break it up over several days.

The rehearsal dinner was tons of fun! I've been so excited to show you pictures of the decorations that I worked on for so long. It was a BBQ theme with food from Tomy's favorite BBQ place Swadley's.

The centerpieces had the table number and table topics/jokes, which were stuck into sand in the buckets. The small pails had each person's name on it with their first initial, and these served as the place setting as well as favors that each guest got to keep.






My cousin Jenny, Aunt Linda and Uncle Fate.


My Dad and Aunt Denise helping with set up.


Part of the wedding party.


Me and my new sister-in-law Mendy!


This is my sister Cynthia, my brother Tomy, me and our Mom.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

The tables look awesome! You know I am in love with vinyl myself!! Love the vinyl touches!;)