Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's a NEW YEAR!

We started out New Years Eve by sledding with the cousins! Our street is perfect for sledding because it slopes down to the cul-de-sac.


That evening we went to the Sunbird for dinner—our annual family tradition. This is our 8th year to go, and we always have so much fun. We enjoy reminiscing about the past year and then talking about our goals and dreams for the coming year. Of course, the food is a special treat, too!


It seems that the days are slow but the years fly by! How can that be? I am anticipating big things from God in 2011. I can't wait to see what He has in store for us! Happy New Year to our friends and family! We are truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives.

1 comment:

Tom Eckert said...

Cristina, what a fun post! I hope that this year is full of great blessing for you and Tim. Did you just have your hair in an updo or did you go short with it? You look great just curious! I'm so blessed to have you on my list of very precious friends. I think of you often and pray for you all. Hopefully we can have a good chat soon, it's been awhile! Love you friend! Bethany