Monday, September 17, 2007

Blessings and Rest

It was a really fun Blessings Unlimited gathering that I had Saturday. I've never had a show like that. We spent time encouraging one another, connecting and talking about God. It was really cool. Then we got to shop for inspiring things from the catalog. So fun!

Then the three of us in my little family spent the rest of the weekend feeling under the weather with sore throats, coughs, drainage...you know the bit. Not sure we are any better today, but there are things to be done so we forge ahead.

And this was the highlight of my weekend ~ getting this picture in email. This is my dearest friend in all the world with her two little ones. They moved out of state last year, and it has been almost a year since we have seen them. I miss them so much!

No comments: