Thursday, September 20, 2007

Two Saints in One Week

Tim loves Hank Hannegraff a.k.a. the Bible Answer Man. He is an expert apologist for the Christian faith and has a nightly radio show. Well last night we had the opportunity to see Hank in person. It was so awesome! The man knows the Bible like no one I have ever seen. He quoted entire chapters of Scripture all the while teaching us about "always having an answer" for our faith "with gentleness and respect." It was a very cool night, and I was glad Tim got to see him.

Tomorrow I get to see Beth Moore in person! I can not wait! I have been a student of her Bible studies for 4 years now and think it will be so cool to sit under her teaching in person. I'm looking forward to soaking up as much as I can, getting an autograph on my Praying God's Word book, and hopefully a picture for my blog.

And since I haven't posted any cards in a while ~ This is a card I made for my sister-in-law, Bonnie, who just had her 3rd baby boy yesterday. I saw this card challenge on another blog and thought I would try it. It's called a double pocket card and as you can see the card comes out and I added a gift card. I thought it came out so cute, which isn't always the case when I am attempting to mimic someone else's design.

No comments: