Thursday, September 27, 2007

Girls weekend ~ here I come!

Tomorrow I will be heading to Breckenridge for a womens retreat. I can't wait for some girl time and some rest. I had these big ideas of all the things I wanted to do on my girls weekend, but at this point I am just looking forward to sleeping all night...maybe a little late in the morning...getting some time with my Bible...laughing with the girls...and not taking care of anyone but me. We all need that from time to time and us moms often feel guilty for saying it. But let's just say it...no, let's shout it! I need some "me" time! So I hope you get a little "me" time in the days to come even if it's just an hour or two. It can make a huge difference!

And thanks to everyone who sent birthday wishes my way. It was a wonderful day and I felt very loved!

No comments: