Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ho Hum

I can't remember the last time I had a ho-hum day. We don't have all our usual activities this week due to fall break for our school district. It's been nice to have the down time, which of course I have quickly filled with other things. All that to say, I don't have much to post about. I haven't made any new cards, I don't have any quirky stories to share, I don't feel witty enough today to come up with some clever writing. So.... I am gonna post this picture of my brother Tomy.


He's really not a cross dresser. :) He is a senior at Southern Nazarene University in Oklahoma City, and he did this for a dress code skit for new students. I love his willingness to do about anything to get a laugh! You rock T-Gunn!

Maybe tomorrow I will be back to posting normalcy. Or maybe I will discover some other funny pictures of Tomy. You never can tell....

No comments: