Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Tim!

Today is Tim's 34th birthday, so we got up early to open presents. Emma ran to the table and excalaimed, "I love birthdays!" And you can tell from the pictures that Emma thought it was her birthday!



My latest project, which has been top secret, was a waterski calendar for Tim. I had so much fun making it, and he truly loved it! Here is a glimpse.


I know it's hard to see very well in this small version, but if you click on each picture you can see the detail that I added to each page.

On Tim's birthday I just want to tell him how much I love him. My life is so much better with you in it. I feel so blessed to call you my husband. You make me laugh. You're an awesome man of God. You're an incredible father. And you have the biggest most generous heart I've ever seen. The world is blessed to have a man like you in it who lives each day to make it a better place. I love your passion for God and your passion for making people well. You're a true gift and I treasure you and the love you show me and Emma. Happy Birthday, honey!

No comments: