Friday, May 23, 2008

I {Heart} Low Elevation!

My midwife confirmed what I had been thinking all along: some women with horrible morning sickness feel a lot better at lower elevations! She said she has had other clients who had the same experience as me in Oklahoma.

In light of that news, we've decided to go to Texas this weekend for my Grandma's 90th birthday. I am soooo hoping I feel better there. And I have already made a reservation for Emma and I to go back to Oklahoma in a couple weeks. I'll put up with any amount of heat and humidity to feel human again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now...isn't that interesting? I'm glad you've figured that out and can maybe get relief every now and then. :o)

Anonymous said...

That is really interesting! I am so sorry that you are feeling so bad again. I hope you can make a few trips to lower spots so you can feel good again!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I've never heard of that before! Thank goodness,at least you can get some relief once in awhile. Enjoy yourself over the weekend!